Lead with Insights
Data Literacy 103 | Think - Act - Lead Series
The Think-Act-Lead series turns data skeptics into data enthusiasts by preparing employees to understand and engage in the organization's digital or data strategy
This is the third course in the Think-Act-Lead series. The objective of the course is to -
- Prepare managers and leaders to lead with insights, with an end-to-end understanding of a structured approach to problem-solving with data
- Empower them with an understanding of how to design the analytics agenda for their organization
- How to connect organizational KPI's to their OKR's
- Understand how to identify drivers metrics of those KPI's and OKR's
- Identify the best bet projects that would drive the OKR's and KPI
- Create impact in cross-functional organizational through leadership and data literacy
- How to influence with data
- How to coordinate across a matrixed organization towards common outcomes
- How to prioritize with data
- How to instrument towards optimal data maturity
- how to lead and effectively engage with a data scientist
- Understand when and where to apply Predictive Analytics
- Understand when and where to apply Test-and-Learn
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who have already taken the 'Think with Data' and 'Act with Data' courses
- Front line managers and leaders who want to lead their team to be data-driven
Lead with Insights Course Includes:
- Understand the benefits of “Leading with Insights” and its relation to employee, team, and company success.
- Learn the basic concepts of how to lay an analytics agenda- identify the top data science questions and projects
- Learn how to create impact in a Cross-Functional Organization
- An introduction to Predictive Analytics
- An overview on Test and Learn
Author of the Amazon bestseller Behind Every Good Decision
Piyanka Jain is the President and CEO of Aryng, an analytics consulting company focused on analytics training, consulting and recruiting. Her client list includes companies like Google, Box, Here, Applied Materials, Abbott Labs, and GE. As a highly regarded industry thought leader in analytics, she writes for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, InsideHR, and other publications. She has been a featured speaker at American Marketing Association conferences, Microsoft Modern Workplace, Predictive Analytics World, Growth Hacker TV, GigaOm, Google Analytics User Conference and more. In 15+ years as an analytics leader, she has had a $200M+ demonstrated impact on business. A gifted problem solver, she seeks out patterns and insights to drive change in her clients' organizations and impact top levers of business. She considers customer satisfaction, empowerment and positive engagement as the highest rewards, and dollar impact as a natural consequence. Her best seller book ‘Behind Every Good Decision’ is an actionable guide for business managers on data-driven decision-making through business analytics.
She has two master’s degrees with theses involving applied mathematics and statistics. A hiker, runner, and yogi, she lives in Sunnyvale, California.