Citizen Analyst Certification Exam
Read all the instructions carefully.
- There are 60 questions.
- You have 120 minutes to complete the exam or on average 2 minutes/question.
- You can leave the exam and review information in the course.
- Use the Umazon Excel file to answer some of the questions.
- A minimum of 70% is to be obtained to pass this Certification Exam.
- Once you pass the exam, the 'Get your Badge' will open. The survey must be completed. After, that you will earn your BADIR 'Yellow Belt': Citizen Analyst Certification Badge which will be sent to your email from badgr.com
Author of the Amazon bestseller Behind Every Good Decision
Piyanka Jain is the President and CEO of Aryng, an analytics consulting company focused on analytics training, consulting and recruiting. Her client list includes companies like Google, Box, Here, Applied Materials, Abbott Labs, and GE. As a highly regarded industry thought leader in analytics, she writes for Forbes, Harvard Business Review, InsideHR, and other publications. She has been a featured speaker at American Marketing Association conferences, Microsoft Modern Workplace, Predictive Analytics World, Growth Hacker TV, GigaOm, Google Analytics User Conference and more. In 15+ years as an analytics leader, she has had a $200M+ demonstrated impact on business. A gifted problem solver, she seeks out patterns and insights to drive change in her clients' organizations and impact top levers of business. She considers customer satisfaction, empowerment and positive engagement as the highest rewards, and dollar impact as a natural consequence. Her best seller book ‘Behind Every Good Decision’ is an actionable guide for business managers on data-driven decision-making through business analytics.
She has two master’s degrees with theses involving applied mathematics and statistics. A hiker, runner, and yogi, she lives in Sunnyvale, California.